Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wanna lose it?

Hi There - My 12 year old son suggested that I do this so that I could lose the excess weight I've finally decided to shed. Let's lose it together! Like so many people I'm somewhat of an expert on weight loss. I've helped many people to lose and maintain their weight but until now I had not decided to do anything about my own. Summer is a little over 3 months away. Together we can be beach ready by June 21!

I'm not a medical professional and I am not responsible and cannot be held accountable for any harm that may result from following the advice outlined. I strongly suggest that you consult your physician before making any dietary changes or beginning any exercise program. These suggestions are not reccommended for anyone who is pregnant or may be experiencing a major illness or disease.

No comments: